Real-time-operating systems and Ubiquitous Computing (from 2021)
Real-time-operating systems and distributed systems (Echtzeitbetriebssysteme und verteilte Systeme); 5 ECTS; in English
The objective of this lecture is understand and dominate the theoretical and practical concepts and methods of real time operating systems and distributed systems.
- Operating systems elements and process administration
- Memory management
- File system and input/output management
- Synchronisation and deadlocks
- Real time operating systems and concepts
- Distributed systems
- Web applications and services
- Script languages
Assessment of this course will be based on (i) laboratory execerises and (ii) a written exam.
Friday 8:00-11:15, F-128 and Friday 11:30-13:00 in F-023; scheduled in summer semester only
Initial session announced at: http://uc-lab.in.htwg-konstanz.de about two weeks before the lecture period starts.