Venue: Vladimir State University, Building №3, VlSU Address: 600000, Vladimir, 87 Gorky str., FREMT, BEST Department | City: Vladimir, Russia
The Russian-German Conference (RGC) became the important platform for the scientific discussion between researchers of Germany and Russia.
The conference purpose is organizing of the platform for successful sharing of experience and ideas, for active scientific discussions and for connection establishing between scientists in the field of biomedical engineering of both countries.
The main themes of the conference are:
- Biomaterials, implants, artificial organs;
- Processing and analysis of biomedical signals and data;
- Computer aided medical procedures;
- Simulation and training;
- Surgical workflow analysis and prediction;
- Mechatronics and biomedical engineering;
- Biomedical imaging and image processing.